META Solutions Instructor Training Center (ITC) provides initial training and follows up with 12 months of technical support. Our center also provides ongoing Instructor Professional Development (IPD). Each academy may choose any ITC when the need arises for training.
Why Choose META Solutions Instructor Training Center
- META Solutions has provided instructor training since 1999 and has a long history with the Cisco Networking Academy program.
- META Solutions is partnering with other Instructor Training Centers to offer instructor classes.
- Our instructor trainers are geographically dispersed, have diverse skills, and many years of experience teaching academy students and instructors.
- Email, phone, virtual meetings, social media, recordings, and instant messenger are tools that are used to reach our instructors both synchronous and asynchronous.
- Up-to-date lab equipment is available for use on site and remotely via NetLab. Equipment is loaned out when needed.
- Flexible training is available year-round. Fast Track and complete training classes for new instructors are offered up to four times a year to assist teachers in being ready and prepared to begin teaching IT Essentials, CCNA, Network Security, CyberOps and CCNP curriculum. These courses are offered live, online, and in hybrid online/lab practicum formats. Networking Academy Offerings
- Instructors who complete training at META Solutions ITC will automatically receive one year of instructor support, following the training.
Instructors are trained by META Solutions ITC knowledgeable and experienced trainers:
- Elaine Horn – CCNA ITQ Certified, META Solutions, Marion, OH
- Pete Anderson – CCNA/Network Security/CCNP ITQ Certified, Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI
- Lonnie Decker –CCNA/Network Security/CyberOps Associate/CCNP ITQ Certified, Davenport University, Midland, MI
- Debra Keller –CCNA/Network Security/ CyberOps Associate /CCNP ITQ Certified, University of Akron, Akron, OH
- Steve Stiles –CCNA/Network Security/ CyberOps Associate /CCNP ITQ Certified, Rhodes State College, Lima, OH
- Katie Fitzner –CCNA ITQ Certified, Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn, MI
- Paul Fedele –IT Essentials ITQ Certified/Specializes in Linux and IoT Connecting Things, Calhoun Area Career Center, Battle Creek, MI
- Chris Bowhuis – Specializes in Python and IoT Connecting Things, Calhoun Area Career Center, Battle Creek, MI
- Will Bailey – CCNA ITQ Certified, Zane State College, Zanesville, OH
Training Fees (September 2020 – June 2021)
|CCNA v 7.0 – Introduction to Networks||$800|
|CCNA v 7.0 – Routing, Switching, and Wireless Essentials||$800|
|CCNA v 7.0 – Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation||$800|
|CCNA v 7.0 – Network Security||$800|
|CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking||$1,200|
|CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing||$1,200|
|IT Essentials Fast Track||$300|
|CCNA Fast Track Accreditation||$500|
|CyberOps Associate Fast Track and Skills Only Accreditation||$500|
|DevNet Fast Track and Skills Only Accreditation||$500|
|Python Essentials Training||$500|
|Linux Essentials Training||$500|